WEPTOS is developing a new type of wave energy converter. The concept behind this machine is invented by designer and engineer Tommy Larsen in 2007 and has produced significant test results at ever since. Today, Weptos have their own research and development center in Fredericia, Denmark, and is in full motion with testing and improvements of the machine and concept.
The main challenge was the technically complex concept, that had to be made comprehensible to investors and other stakeholders.
Since Tommy Larsen has worked on the project full time for several years, it is a great challenge for anyone to try to organize and structure the massive knowledge generated, and then to tell the story about a technical complex concept, in a short and easily understandable way.
Several days of meeting with the developer at the Weptos R&D center, followed by a series of iterations, enabled us to get a full understanding of the complex concept.
These continuous feedback loops in the process of making the visual material enabled us to tell the story exactly as Weptos wanted.
- 3D animation; a short (public) and long (confidental)
- Infographics for keynote presentations
- Creating an immediate understanding in 3 minutes of the complex concept among investors
- Essential tool in bringing down the investment risk
- French investors have joined the project